Part talkback radio, part conference call, part House party, Clubhouse is a social networking app based on audio-chat. Users can listen in to conversations, interviews and discussions between interesting people on various topics.
Club house: Messenger House party, Social Networking is just like tuning in to a podcast but live and with an added layer of exclusivity.
What is exactly Club house: Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking
- Messenger: you can send and receive messages with audio chat
- Clubhouse : in the sense of houseparty, meet new people
- Houseparty : a party while you’re staying home, participate in conversations live
- Drop in audio Chat : if you like the topic of the chat speak your opinion about it
- Voice : don’t waste your time typing, raise your voice and discuss with people
- Live : attend a podcast, but in live, drop-in audio chat
- Club house : where you connect with your community and have a live voice chat
- Talk : with anyone anywhere in the world
- Group : of people discussing the same topic
- People : share their opinion, you can either join by talking or just listening
- Social networking : isn't it the best way to have a network no matter the distance?
- Chatroom : choose from too many according to the subject you want to discuss
- Conference call : taken to the next level
- Live talk
- Messenger apps: find all messenger apps in one place like facebook messenger, whatsapp, viber, and more
- Video call apps: find all video call apps like skype, imo, and more
- Fake video call: prank your friends with fake video calls received from celebrities
- Voice recorder: Advanced voice recorder to use for your calls or as any audio recorder
- Color call screen: HD and live color call screen themes for your phone screen
- Led edge lighting: when receiving notifications from messenger apps orr phone calls
- Speech to text: Voice to text transcriber,
- Gif Sticker Emoji: the largest Gif keyboard, sticker collection and Emoji keyboard
When you join Clubhouse: Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking, you select topics of interest, like tech, books, business or health. The more information you give the app about your interests, the more conversation rooms and individuals the app will recommend you follow or join.
When you get access to Clubhouse: Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking, the app offers a page full of conversational topics to follow, from sports to tech to world affairs to faith to "hustle" and on and on.
In each, you'll find people interested in the same thing, and you can follow them. The more topics and people you follow, the more likely you are to get suggestions for a room that fits your desires.
The conversation room of Clubhouse : Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking is just like a conference call, but with some people on the call talking, and most listening in. And, just like a phone call, once the conversation is over, the room is closed.
Conversation rooms come and go as people launch or end them. And nothing is recorded by Clubhouse : Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking. Also, not having to look at the screen while you're talking is a nice change from today's daily video calls.
That said, the style of the conversation in Clubhouse: Messenger Houseparty, Social Networking is flexible: one room might be a casual one-on-one between friends, while another is a more formal talk-show-style interview, or a big group discussion.